Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vintage darling.. Vintage

So I am a Photographer, Thats what I do and I think I shall post some of my favorite shots of the week for this blog as well..
I am extremely pleased with this shoot. It was definitely more my "style" vintage, darling, chic.. like I'm used to taking photos of women - its how I was able to bring in a little of my own flare made the 3.5 hours it took breeze by!! And her mother was amazing and just as creative ( She made the dress she's wearing and Tutu in the trunk) 



Of course I brought the pearls & heels! I can't help it!! This last shot of her looks like it should be on a Hallmark card. And that made the 3.5 hours of shooting in 87* weather with a sunburn that made it hurt to move. Well worth it in the ebd-- I even got my first "BRAVO" from a fellow photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment