Saturday, June 16, 2012

I will wear my scars like Diamonds.. Just you wait and see


"I see beauty as the grace point between what hurts and what heals, between the shadow of tragedy and the light of joy. I find beauty in my scars. And I will wear my Scars like Diamonds."


I think back to when Life was easy,  a Much Simpler time in life. Boys were much more different to us girls-- Probably because they had yet to of been tread on by the "soles" of us broken, and jaded women. But I think back, when Winning the girl over was the Objective, sitting with her every day at the lunch table, passing notes back and forth, sneaking around school holding "Pinkys" because the actual ART of holding hands was prohibited. Art? Why would I use such a word? Because there is a FINE art to holding a proper hand. The man must take the front, the lead why? Because that's what MAN was meant to do. He was meant to be a leader, a provider, a builder, a lover. And our hands were meant to be in the back, Why? Please do not think its because we are not Capable of leading but because of how fragile, and delicate we were meant to be. Yeah yeah, "Its because you were meant to walk behind man" Blah Blah Blah whatever else they say really makes no never mind to me because this is what I believe.
We as a whole, I believe have lost so much of what it means to date, to court, to be in an actual relatonship. Some want to blame it on Television, others what to blame it on changing roles in society. But really, its changed because WE have allowed it.  WE as women. We have accepted the change, and hoped on the train in fear of being left behind, the fear of being alone.. Now I have fears far greater than of ever being alone, Now I wonder if TRUE Absolute love is still able to exist. Now, I do not say that for yu to comment back with an uplifting message such as " Oh honey, the right one is waritng for you" Or " its just not your time" or my personal favorite, " it will happen when you least expect it-- so stop looking" I am not saying this because I am so bitter that I just no longer want to believe in true love. I say it because I do not know if WE and again I use WE are now capable of that type of emotion. WE are a nation are damaged. and if you disagree with that statement, You are  most certainly damaged!


I am done ranting for now, and will finish this up a later date! my ADD has kicked in! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment